Covid 19 measures
The safety of you, our families, and our actors is of utmost importance to us. With this in mind, we have undertaken a thorough COVID19 risk assessment and are taking a number of measures to ensure we are protecting all those who come into contact with The Christmas Visit.
These measures include:
- Our visits take place outside to comply with the latest COVID19 guidelines.
- Our actors are fully trained with our COVID19 safety measures and will ensure that all measures are adhered to in a friendly manner during the visit.
- Our actors are required to carry out temperature checks each day, which are tracked by the management team.
- A preparation guide will be distributed to families prior to the visit which sets out a series of safety steps that must be followed prior to, and during, the visit.
- For everyone’s safety, our actors reserve the right to leave a visit if families do not abide by the safety rules.
- Families must ensure that it is only members of the household or their extended household bubble present for The Christmas Visit.
- Before and after each visit, our actors are required to carry out a full and extensive sanitation process including the spraying down of all costumes, props and the thorough sanitisation of hands and PPE.
- Families are permitted to only proceed with The Christmas Visit if they are not displaying symptoms of COVID19 and have not (as far as they are aware) been in contact with anyone with Coronavirus symptoms within the past 14 days.
- The Christmas Visit cannot take place if there is someone within the household who is shielding.
- Parents are required to support in keeping children socially distanced from our actors.
- If the Government imposes a local or country-wide lockdown where it will not be possible for the visit to go ahead a full refund will be provided.
- To comply with the Coronavirus Regulations, we reserve the right to store contact information for 21 days and if necessary, pass this information to the NHS Wales Test, Trace and Protect Service.
- Please read our full terms and conditions here.